10/22/2010

... real soon!

The development of the base RPG Kit for Unity has already been completed. I'm currently busy setting up a demo game created with the kit and writing the documentation.

The kit is officially named ORK, short for Okashi RPG Kit ... since my company is named Okashi Itsumo :D
I was really happy to see that http://rpg-kit.com was still available, so you'll find the information about the kit, the demo game and the documentation stuff there ... once it's done.

The release will be this weekend - maybe Saturday, maybe Sunday ... as soon as its done!

Cheers!

10/24/2010
Ok, I didn't had as much time as I needed yesterday ... so I have to delay the release till Tuesday. It's the fault of this young lady here :D

10/26/2010
Sorry, I have to delay the release again - there are just too many features that need to be explained and documented. New release date is Monday next week, but I'll make the demo game available as soon as it is finished!

10/29/10
Kinda ran out of time; going on a short trip this weekend, so the demo is delayed till next week, hope I get everything done till Monday ...

3 Kommentare:

  1. sooooon, cant wait for the release!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey dude, hurry up with the release! 'm really looking foward to ur kit

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm working on it!
    The small demo game will be playable tomorrow, release is next Monday (1st of November) :D

    AntwortenLöschen